Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Cruise 4 Cancer we combine your passion for cars and bikes with the evident necessity for Cancer Charity Funding.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new s14a project!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vtecboy

My new s14a project! Empty
PostSubject: My new s14a project!   My new s14a project! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 am

Right after selling on my white s14 and making the mistake of going FWD I needed another 200sx so had this one offered to me in part-ex for my civic:

My new s14a project! 9lkga1
My new s14a project! 14wpwy9
My new s14a project! 2a6ur69

It a 2001 X reg s14a in kuro black has had 2 owners from new and a full nissan service history it also a manual model.

The car was totally standard when I bought it but needed a few bits doing to it mainly the exhaust as this had split in half!

It also had some horrible rust spots on it which needed sorting asap so me and my uncle got to work on this asap:

My new s14a project! 5akww3
My new s14a project! 14cr69t
My new s14a project! Nxrmtf

After doing this bought myself a cheap induction kit and some bungs for the old pidgeon mod as the silence was killing me while driving around!!

My new s14a project! 20h59if

Once this was done I waited for payday to arrive to sort the ride height and exhaust!

I purchased some Apex gen2 comfy road coilovers to sort the ride height and handling and also ordered a Japspeed type2 cat-back exhaust here a few pics of the bits being fitted:

My new s14a project! Esro0x
My new s14a project! 2ecglk4

And here the car after being lowered would go lower but im keeping the arch liners on for now:

My new s14a project! 11ceeti
My new s14a project! R8te7b

That pretty much it for the moment but next up will be the Japspeed FMIC and a new clutch!!!
Back to top Go down
slownlow

My new s14a project! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new s14a project!   My new s14a project! EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 am

looks nice mate cant wait too see the next bits.

cheers
leigh Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My new s14a project!
Page 1 of 1